Jalupro Super Hydro
The hottest new product to hit the skin booster remit
Jalupro Super Hydro
Derma Direct is ecstatic not only to launch a third wholesale option into the Irish market but also to introduce Jalupro Super Hydro to the aesthetic sector in Ireland as part of that launch.
The new patented formulation for optimal skin health and structure.
- Enhanced 7 AA Functional cluster for collagen production
- The signature cluster with a high percentage of Glycine, Proline, and Lysine
- Reinforced by Alanine and Valine for collagen and Elastin reinforcement and Arginine, Leucine for hydration
- 3 Biomimetic peptides for immediate fibroblasts activation
- Acetyl Decapeptide 3 & Oligopeptide 24 for cellular growth and activation
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide 5 for long-lasting hydration and inhibition of glycation
- 80 mg of free HA3.2% of Low Molecular Weight and Very High Molecular Weight (>2 Million D) HA blend
- A blend of Low Molecular Weight and Hight Molecular Weight for long-lasting hydration, collagen fibres scaffolding and fibroblasts stimulation
2022 is all about skin boosters
While they have been around for years, practitioners understand just how valuable they are in reaching optimal skin health stakes. The power of combining treatments forms treatment plans that provide long-lasting aesthetic outcomes that have patients ecstatic and coming back for more.
"12 Feb 2016. Profhilo, a new hyaluronic acid (HA) stable hybrid cooperative complex for bio remodeling skin laxity launched globally at the International Master Course on Aging Skin (IMCAS) on January 31 in Paris."
Profhilo continues to be a popular treatment from its launch, yet advancements in technology are producing products with longer-lasting and more prominent results. Jalupro Super Hydro is taking the UK market by storm, the incorporation of Peptides, Amino acids with a high concentration of Hyaluronic acid has created a tissue stimulator worthy of the hype it has generated.
Every patient has the same concerns we all do; it all starts to go south, putting some strength back into retaining ligaments, bio-revitalising of the extracellular matrix, and maintaining fat pads are the foundation of Jalupro Super Hydro. Stimulating and supporting collagen and elastin production, maintaining the fat pads, strengthening and bolstering supportive connective tissue through skin booster technology moves regenerative skin health into existing areas with the aesthetic outcomes that make patients come back for more.
Training in Jalupro Super Hydro
Through our training partner Aesthetic Training Academy Ireland, training in Jalupro Super Hydro will start mid-February. A.T.A.I. is Ireland's foremost aesthetic medicine college and through our partnership can keep your skills ahead of the competition. Find out more Skin Booster training and training in Jalupro Super Hydro.
Jalupro Super Hydro Wholesale
Sign up for a Derma Direct account and become a Derma Direct member, save on popular aesthetic products with our unique member discount programme. We can support your practice with competitively priced products and facilitate your training plus marketing support for many brands we carry. Derma Direct is an exciting third option for the Irish aesthetic sector and we look forward to forming strong relationships with our practitioners.